jueves, 14 de mayo de 2009

Preparing for Spain Outreach in July

Hello again friends and family,

I am blessed. And, I am thankful for God's faithfulness and for his provisions. In faith, I will be leaving California and arriving in Spain on July 5th--and I will immediately begin to work with the King's Kids' Spain outreach (www.la-lanzadera.com). King's Kids is an organization that organizes Christian summer camps for youth around the world. Once the King's Kids outreach is over, I will be looking for a job as a part-time English teacher and concurrently helping direct El Lokal's after school program (www.ellokal.com). I have made a 6 month commitment to work with El Lokal, and am looking forward to being back in Spain. Flights can be fairly inexpensive, so let me know if you'll want to come visit! I'd love to host you and I'd love to put you to work for the Church over in Spain (English and Spanish speakers alike are a wonderful blessing to us, especially during outreaches!).

Please pray that the Lord provides me with a part-time job in Spain and for the Lord to provide people interested in partnering with me in Spanish ministry.

With much love,

Irene Lynette

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario